Working in a clinical environment, the Bilingual Administrative Assistant will be responsible for organizing and coordinating administrative activities. The Bilingual Administrative Assistant will play a critical role supporting a seasoned Physician in their medical practice.
This is a full-time, in-person position located at the Saint John Regional Hospital. The position offers a competitive salary of $54,000, RRSP Program and 4 weeks paid annual vacation.
- Schedule medical appointments and meetings
- Manage correspondence and communicate with medical staff and patients
- Manage patient intake process
- Answer and route phone calls
- File medical records
- Type dictated consultation letters
- Complete payroll and accounting actions like compiling information for Accountants, reconciling bank statements, paying bills, issuing cheques and payments
- Candidate must be based in Saint John, NB or surrounding area
- Strong organizational skills with some experience in a professional environment
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Comfortable working with patients in a clinical environment
- Strong maturity, demonstrating a commitment to confidentiality
- Some familiarity with medical terminology preferred
- Bilingualism (English and French) considered a strong asset
We celebrate an inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.